Pinch me, I can’t believe this is happening.
- a. I’m actually going to New York. I’ve never been there before and am freakedly excited beyond belief (yes, I just made that word up).
- b. Nikon is bringing me to the BlogHer ’10 conference in Manhattan, which is for women who write on the internet for a living.
- c. I’m speaking. Publicly. About my photography and how I do it. I know I talk, A LOT. But someone is actually asking me to? It just seems so weird, doesn’t it? (wink wink)
So, the point of this post is to:
- a. let you know that you should come to the Nikon booth on Friday at 10:30am if you’ve already registered. I’ll be sharing 7 tips on “How to Bring The Fun: Working With Your Clients to Get The Dynamic Images That You Want!”
- b. find a way to come if you HAVEN’T registered. This conference is a hot ticket!
- c. let you know that I’ll be in New York this Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues if you want to hang out. You’ll find me. It can’t be THAT big of a city, right?
Follow my Nikon/New York shenanigans via my twitter feed at @laurelmcconnell or Facebook pages- I might actually Tweet with photos LIVE while presenting- I guess my multi-tasking skillz will be put to the ultimate test!
Leave me a comment to tell me if you’ll be there, or give me a tip on some random quirky thing that you think I should experience & see about town!!!