Tiffany and Jon’s spectacular details started well before their purple and gray winter wonderland wedding, when Jon, a product designer, proposed with a children’s book he created featuring turtles in love!! The personal touches carried on throughout their Victorian-esque nuptials, from wedding bands imprinted with each other’s finger prints, to a wedding dress hanger featuring their names, to coffee favors for their guests (all from Etsy!). Their caffeine love was further embraced with a reception espresso cart from Espresso Elegance. The bride’s breathtaking necklace and veil were found at Anthropologie’s swoon-worthy wedding shop, BHLDN, and the groom and groomsmen’s ties and belts were from the couple’s favorite spot…. can you guess? Costco!
Family and friends were at the forefront of the day with a friend acting as officiant, the groom’s sister singing during the ceremony, all the guests extending hands over their rings in blessing (in an adorable ring bowl by none other than the trend-setting Paloma’s Nest), and a guestbook quilt made up of their loved ones’ signatures. The pair, who met at a swing dance class, started their rockin’ party (quite appropriately) with a waltz. Tiffany and Jon’s whole day exuded their love for each other and the people closest to them, totally the perfect start to their marriage.
Tiffany first found us through the famed style blog, Style Me Pretty, so we were ALL elated when we heard the good news that their wedding was picked up and published on the front page!!!! (click through for more images)
Now, without further ado, some images from their gorgeous day!!!
Congrats to you both… it’s been so fun getting to know you over the past few years!!!!!
And thank you to the wonderful team of artists and beautiful details who completed Tiffany and Jon’s vision for the celebration of their love!
- Wedding Photography: Laurel McConnell Photography, with Rebecca on second camera
- Wedding Venue: Sodo Park in Seattle, Washington
- Floral Design: Bella Signature Design
- Wedding Coordination: Holly-Kate and Company
- Officiant: Stacy Sprando, A Friend of the Bride & Groom
- Wedding Cinematography: Cabfare Productions
- Catering: Herban Feast
- Wedding Cake: The People’s Cake
- Wedding Invitations + Programs: Nicole Mae Paper Design
- DJ: Seattle Parties
- Coffee Favors: Etsy
- Transportation: British Motor Coach
- Espresso Cart: Espresso Elegance
- Ring Bearer Bowl: Paloma’s Nest
- Wedding Dress: Lazaro via Marcella’s La Boutique
- Shoes: Vera Wang Lavender
- Bride’s Necklace: BHLDN
- Hanger: Lila Frances
- Hair + Makeup: Erin Skipley
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: J.Crew
- Groom’s Suit: Hickey Freeman via Nordstrom
- Men’s Ties + Belts: Costco
- Engagement Ring: Kwiat via Nordstrom
- Wedding Bands: Fabuluster