A few months ago I schemed with some super talented people to produce a simple and fun promo video during Catherine and Michael’s anniversary shoot in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle.
The recipe that yielded this delicious marketing muffin:
- Get Hitched Give Hope- I won the video through their silent auction. It raises money to grant wishes to those whom the cure can’t come soon enough
- Edit 1 Media- the cinematographers. They split their time between Seattle and Hawaii. Lucky ducks!
- Floressence- Anne Bradfield is an amazing florist and her quirky happy designs were perfect for this shoot.
- Jenny Bowker- How can you not love her style? One of Seattle’s best hair and makeup stylists, for sure.
- Catherine and Michael- thank you thank you thank you for allowing me to photograph you for your anniversary, and letting me plaster your faces all over the interwebs and beyond!!
- Triple Scoop Music- music licensing for photographers
I hope it conveys to you a clear message of what we love to do: HAVE FUN while making great images.