Update! Contests to Corey Ralston and Stephanie Reeder, our awesome Skyloft party ticket winners! See you guys there with your fancy pants on!
- The Junebug Weddings editors will be there. In case you haven’t noticed, they are an amazing style resource for brides AND eye candy for photographers shooting weddings. They kinda know their stuff.
- You will get to put your paws on Nikon’s newest primes and speedlights.
- You will get to shoot some boudoir with Nikon’s newest primes and speedlights.
- You will get to wear your sassy/dapper outfit. You know the one. High atop the MGM, the Skylofts are slightly fancy. And the view is slightly amazing.
- Your friends will be jealous that you got to rub elbows with the slightly fancy guest list. It is pretty intimate & exclusive, so the only way to go is to win tickets.
- The Skylofts have their own supersecret private elevator and private butler.
- It smells like heaven when you get off the elevator.
- You totally wanted to ditch whatever else you have planned on Tuesday Feb 22 from 7pm til **late.**
Want to win a ticket? There are 2 ways to enter, and you can enter as many times as you’d like (but please, not all in a row. you’ll look like an over-eager cyber stalker ;).
- Tweet your inspiration along with the following at the end (so I can find you!): #photomuse #nikonWPPI @junebugweddings
- Leave a comment with your inspiration on this blog post
We will draw two winners Saturday at noon (west coast time) and make contact via email (if you comment) or direct message (if you tweet).
Ok, so what is this inspiration I speak of? I’m talking about what inspires you. What do you think of before heading out the door on a shoot? What do you listen to, look at, or immerse yourself in? What or who is your muse? Let’s get personal here, folks. What floats your boat? Let’s inspire each other.
Is it quirky glasses or floppy hats? Rain or early morning light? Bob Ross or Robert Frost? The color blue or Picasso’s Blue Period? The Anthro catalog or the Beatles Anthology? A certain book, a blog, or a mag? Smiling clients or frowning ones?